22 November 2013

Award Miyazaki Yuka

Good eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka

  
What alsoーーーーっ
What alsoーーーーーーっ
This is good news. ♡


TBS
『The 55th! Japan Record Award』 
Juice = Juice inaward 
Had you choose! 


Major debut single
2 Oricon weekly chart
How can that be when I received


Really Really Juice = Juice family
thanks you! ! ! !
 
 


As the Best Newcomer award
Furthermore from now on!
To challenge the various things
We would like to work hard. ♩
 






And and. Photo of the glasses, 
like was fine
It was good relief
(*>ω<*)っ。♡


What is your usual face befor make-up
Because it is the face you are looking at
Is it a picture of this face is good


Been determined
Also photos up eyes that open your eyes

But I tried to take or 

I chose to photograph a closed

Full Comments
I was happy. ♡
Thank you
(つω・`。)

And and and.
Today, of Saitama Prefecture
At Moraju iris!


Celebrate the release of the 2nd single
The handshake meeting as an event 

that I was allowed too

A photo of yourself before start
was me coming in once you're taking
♡



 
















There is other Tomo
Because were not in place
The Innovation and low tomorrow
(*>ω<*)

By the way, a mini live tomorrow
Because I perform
By all means if you are your time
I want you to come. ♩
 
Dates: November 23, 2013 (Sat)
At the Court of handshake meeting venue / content 1F waterfall <event ④: Juice = Juice mini live and handshake meeting> held
Opening hours / 19:30 to event start / 19:10 start accepting admission time

Please click here for more information




Well (・ω・)ノSee you ♡



Credit:  http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11710300495.html