28 April 2014

LIVE☆Miyamoto Karin

Miyamoto Karin of Juice=Juice =*^-^*=





















Today LIVE GiRLPOP Vol.3~flowery
at Nakano Sun Plazza 

and, We have done (*´`)

at the time of Juice=Juice live, Who wearing T-shirt of Juice=Juice,
I can know your cheer feeling (*´`)(*´`)

Thank you.

Today, live it another Hello! Project group S/mileage-san, It was fun, I'm allow to visit that great performance. same as Hello Project concert


It was very fresh, a lot of power. we have learned a lot! !

I want to see their Budokan performance soon(//∇//)(//∇//)(//∇//) 

not only have admiration, I want to like S/mileage!

l'll do my best! !

Yes. Here,


Yesterday I write about important message to you

I,,,



Miyamoto Karin will take 1st solo photobook ヽ(*´∀`)ノヽ(*´∀`)ノヽ(*´∀`)ノ

Title is、、、


「KARIN」!





Wani mail order site (http://shop.wani.co.jp/) 






Accept reservations from noon 4/28 (Mon)! !

I'm so surprise and happy, I can comment anymore!

I'm so nervous to take a photo in 1st photobook

Amazingggggggggggg!, It was funnn

Full facial expressions, you can't see everyday

Please going to check it!

.*・゜Big Happiness for Today .゜・*.

I have talk with Takeuchi Akari-chan (o^^o)♪
Jasmine with the exception of window(〃▽〃) 
 


















Or more, Was Mitamoto Karin(*^▽^)/★*☆♪



Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11835373903.html