25 April 2014

The Best LoVendoЯ ! ! Takagi Sayuki

Thank for your work hardー♡
It's Takagi Sayuki ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾


Today, Everyone in Juice=Juice have dance lesson◡̈⃝♩

Much triedっ☂

By way everyone
5月4日(日) done by NGK Spark Plug at Civic Center,
Juice=Juice will appearing in 『SAKURA.FESBOMBER-E(◍⁃͈ᴗ•͈)४४४♡*
 
Please look forward, Everyone please comeby all meanっ◡̈⃝❤︎




Today is 1st anniversary of Juice=Juice blog!

This year, Have a lot of thing to write
Only 1 year, but I think I write blog about 5 years ago... laugh 


 Other day, I going to read back of my blog, It was interesting and amazing!


Somehow, I'm different from everyone now. laugh

Also text,
such as distance photo (laugh)


Everyone thank for readingーっ♬






Well,
I got yesterday, I was glad























I got birthday present
from Tanaka Reina-san ~⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄੭ु⁾⁾♡♡♡

So Happy~♡























 I got yesterday, I have wear this shirt for today only♡♡

  Pink clothes
 and a little of red ( You can't see it) I thinkっ♡♡♡
and

Tanaka-san...

Ma
tc
hi
ng  



Because Tanaka-san give me her LINE!!!!!♡♡♡ 



Tanaka-san looklike angel, Sayuki don't know what to do ( ;  ; )

Haaa~♡
haa~aaa♡











Hhaa~♡



and today, LoVendoЯ was held in Shibuya, I going to see the full mini live too!ーっ♡♡♡


A lot of Sing and talk!
Everyone was really really really great

I have happen when Tanaka-san waving hand,It's my imagination. It's my imagination.」っI scolded myself desperately (laughs)

After finished with Tanaka-san LINE It's not my imaginationー」I told to my self( ;  ; )♡






So happy (T ^ T)♡♡





I got a happy time.

I will use this happy time is the best


I will cheer and support LoVendoЯ in the future




Really cute♡♡♡
I got really healthy.




The support of Sayuki




 I want to be like Tanaka-san





I think today, I will have a good dream♡
Good Night♡




 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11832702327.html