28 April 2014

Before I knew...Uemura Akari

Uemura Akari of Juice=Juice✴︎





I have appearing in

LiVE GiRLPOP Vol.3~flowery~


Everyone who came to see!

Did you enjoy? ?



Everyone also great cheering
I'm glad!


I also enjoyed(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

I don't want to close my eye…
 
 
I want to do performance more
I was a good stimulus!

S/mileage characteristic!  
way of excitement feeling(。-_-。)
 
 
 
I don't know Juice=Juice yet
I want to know a lot of people
I'm glad that can join this event! ! 
 
 
 
 

In the future, I hope will have a lot of work
and I hope to meet a lot of people than now (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

and
 
It photo I don't take
but Takagi Sayuki-chan playing my mobile and take it
 
 
I will say that again

It is a photograph without permission.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Fuuuっ

So cute…♥︎

 
 
So God Night♪


Or more, Was Uemura Akari!