26 April 2014

♪.Nun Kanazawa Tomoko

Good Evening
It's Kanatomo, Kanazawa Tomoko

Alway comment

Thank you

Today, I got up early 
Messed up time
and going to plane

So It wasーーーっwell


Today in Uemura Akari-chan local  
I was there
Cheki & Handshake meeting in Osaka


Was fun
Everyone who came
Thank you!


Oh yeah ....
 

It alway said Handshake meeting recently


Issue Photos~」


Ohh was gld♡♡

And come to think

「Nutoun. laugh」
Well, such as that feeling (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
 



 Well, yeah? Oh yeah,

Because It is my home's cat
Nuntoun 

What do you fee about photo today?
But I know what mean


…(laugh))


Ahh, but Nuntoun

Photos, actually I have a anymore!


Although I was introduced in blog quitely
Eldest son of Kanazawa home

I can make
I was made
the basic photobook~



 

 


















Cool, right?

 







So longtime
 that
Nuntoun was cute♡



Oh!

Ofcourse, Not for sales. laugh




and title of this photobook
【Nun】
My father has said
「and have to crete【Nun'14】Can you attempt?


Also new one possible
I'll blog.




Notice here. ♪ ♪

April 28 (Monday
)

will be appearing in Niko-seiPonikyan! Idol Club
18:30
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv176055277

 

By all means everyone  
Please check. 

 So Enough for today!
Or more, was Tomoko Kanazawa
~~~


P.S.

Well after sending the text in LINE, 
「Ahh, so like it」
With regret

Stamp
But I play games


But it too late to decide the stamp  
Woud like to play in many cases ...





 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11834531119.html