28 April 2014

♪.Super Kanazawa Tomoko

Good Evening
It's Kanatomo, Kanazawa Tomoko

Alway comment
Thank you


Today we have join
at Nakano Sun Plazza

LIVE GiRL POP Vol.3 ~flowely~】


Juice=Juice too!
I was allowed to performers!

Everyone who came
Tha
nk you all! 


There was a lot of performance
The big live 

It was amazing...but ♡♡♡

Have so much people
Can be nervous

But I think It really great

Each person
each color

It was a nice LIVE.


We also towards other performers
let me watch a little LIVE

Now I learned a lot.
 
 


And Thing that I have learn today
I'll try more and more now.


I saw Juice=Juice for the first time

 But I think
Students also been  


Change of Today
I can interesting so much
So happy

Juice=Juice
June13 (Friday) FANJ-twice
Starting performance in Osaka


I will permance around my country
Because It was the solo tour for the first time


By all means It you have time
Please come by all mean

regard to more information

Soon! ! !


Hello! Project
Official site 
already update

Please go to check it

Special day because I don't take any photo
It was photo yesterday

 

 
 
















 Good Night…
Or more, Was Kanazawa Tomoko~~~


P.S.







Recently
When there are many!

 Super high tension(´_ゝ`)

 It's a good thing. hehe. laugh




 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11835387182.html