26 April 2014

Osaka☆Miyamoto Karin

Miyamoto Karin of Juice=Juice  =*^-^*=






















Today have cheki & hnadshake meeting in Osaka (o^^o)♪

Cheki in the morning, I have fun and meet so much people (*´`)

People want to me to make a lot of style today,I thought Your magination are so amazing.

In addition, I want to do Cheki again (*´`)
individual handshake 

I can hear a lot of kansai, Things you also, I know in full, I'm really happy(o^^o)♪

Always, Hand meeting also have a relaxed, Because I talk a lot,Charging powerっ(//∇//)

Thank youっっ!!!

(・∀・(・∀・(・∀・*) Yeahh♪
 


and Tomorrow will have LIVE GiRLPOP Vol.3~flowery~at Nakano Sunplazza!!

Event also longtime, and everyone please come to see 
っ(//∇//)(//∇//)(//∇//)(//∇//)


Everyone, I will do my best with Juice=Juice
っ(o^^o)♪

`・ε・´∩Yeahhっ!


Today, Kanazawa Tomoko-chan going to hug me in Cheki time, 
What do you want to say? (*´`)

Who already know, It was my most happyっヽ(*´∀`)ノ 

After that ,Uemura Akari make her osaka voice, so fresh so fresh っ(*´`)

a n dっ(//∇//)


Tomorrow will have big announcement in blog

Enjoy (o^^o)♪

.*・゜Happy for Today .゜・*.

Today my lunch with greentea is so delicoius,(*´`)





Or more, Was Miyamoto karin (*^▽^)/★*☆♪




Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11834552951.html