9 May 2014

The Correct Answer is....☆Miyamoto Karin

Miyamoto Karin from Juice=Juice =*^-^*=

Thank you for come to comment photo yesterdayっ(≧∇≦*)

  
My first song answer is,,

Shobondamaっ(//∇//)


Everyone answer correct !

It was the first time in longtime, It also miss that mood (〃▽〃) 

Recently, I feel that I want to do the great of my memory (laughs)

For example,
 


Such as jump rope,

Such as climbing bar,

Such as tire jump,

Such as Untei,


Such as iron bar,,

Oh,, I just physical education (laughs)
 
 


Ponikyan Tomorrow! Idol Club Thanksgiving Survival 

Right!

That Akari-chanand Yuka-chan will challenge you (//∇//)

`・ε・´∩Yeahhっ!
During this time,

Suddenly for some reason 「Yeahhっ!Gift!」, Takagi Sayuki-chan give my giftっ(〃▽〃)





















 .*・゜Little Happy for Today .゜・*. 

That not wet in the rainっ(//∇//)



 Or more, Was Miyamoto Karin (*^▽^)/★*☆♪




Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11845997034.html