9 May 2014

Don't have weave...Uemura Akari

Uemura Akari from Juice=Juice!



As the title

Today with
braided
I had to make

and I do it
to some person .! ! ! ! 





After all, I can't do as well  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ



Akari, Did you want to make braid only?





But, person who was able to weave
Hair arrangement, I'm able to full~。




Difficult ( ;´Д`)

I want to said ! ! !




 


















Please look?







a little difficult to understand…σ^_^;



















You know that I have cheeks???

I'm so shy…(。-_-。)




After
That you see my in Hello! Station MC

Still tied and
Go to relax
I noticed that my voice is good! !


I've done a hair arrangement Corner
I want to show full of confidence...



 
If you are undone braid, Please turn to try it again


Inadvertently inadvertently…(>人<;)


Please do itっっっ…!!!!!



and now,

Who are relatives of Takagi Sayuki-chan
If you sent a 10-second video ...



Was delighted ... ♥ ︎





I'm glad!




Now, dressed from now  
It will have plenty of bus time


With bath soapっ!


 
   


















So Good Night


All, It was Uemura Akari!!!





Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11846026760.html