25 April 2014

♪.Sky Tree Kanazawa Tomoko

Good Evening
This's Kanatomo, Kanazawa Tomoko

Alway comments
Thank you.




Today have dance lesson
and Singing lesson too!

I was full
Dance lesson
Practice about rhythm in the body

I can't make it firm
and alway cool dance I think

Neatly on your own from now
I think I tried to practice.
 




Song lessonI was practicing a song of bus tour 

It was fun!♡
I hvave full song
This feeling I want to show off to everyone












Ofcouse for fun!
I will make the amazing day!


I so wonder
The time of bustour is so fast~



....and and
That 
On the lesson time
 

I went to watch
Sky tree!
with Mom and sister

 



















 I can climb this. laugh laugh



I going to shopping
Eat rice
Under the view of sky tree




It was really beautiful sky tree!

I would look closely
Looklike same as my birth place


I want to climb to the top this time!


Did you want me to climb this sky tree
? ? 




Or more, was Kanazawa Tomoko


P.S.


 I found a crisp plum!
Anime Kamiusagi Rope  

I like
crisp plum~ 
 
 Kanazawa's friend。♡





Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11832671953.html