25 April 2014

First Anniversary...Uemura Akari

It's Uemura Akari from Juice=Juice



Today, Since I started blog




First Anniversary! ! !

So fast...





But, I alway write blog lately everytime right?

I don't have so much to write



I have to think so....



Everyone who alway read blog


Who alway comment blog

Thank you


Thank you in the future(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)




And,

Today, 

I have eat my favorite stew
was delicoius



Although I was supposed Okawari twice time




I have eat stew about 3 time, very very delicious....







Everyone
Did you already look UTB?


I see




Please tell me~I haven't seen yet
Please look by all means! !




Pleas etell your immpresstion, If you have seen(◍ὅ⍛ὅ◍)







~MiiーAND KuuのRelax Time~


















What do you think about their face~~



Cuteeeee(๑´ლ`๑)hihi♡




So Good Night♪



Or more, Was Uemura Akari!





Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11832661624.html