25 April 2014

Socks☆Miyamoto Karin

It's Miyamoto Karin from Juice=Juice =*^-^*=




















I'm sorry for don't updated blog yesterdayっ。゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。

Today, There was dance lessonっo(≧∇≦)o 

Dance Lesson of today, I also dance with my soft body

I can't do it well ・゜゜(⊃ω⊂)゜゜・

It have some trouble, and don't stick about dance for long time

I can't take balance well too (*´`) 

I know it, Should to refresh when dancing, I want to practice moving my upper body
you can see my variation 

Well, After that

I going to sing a song with Kanazawa Tomoko

I sing a lot (/ / ∇ / /)

Please look forward when I sing with herっヽ(*´∀`)ノ

ヾ(o´▽`)ノToday ☆ Got new socks、、、   

 



















transparent,,,,.
If I wear in winter I will got double cold, I will wear well in my habit


I think sock this time...very short and thin than another time

So shy to tell youっ(//∇//)

I will careful (//∇//)

ヾ(o´▽`)ノ Yeahh☆

 
Jasmine relax timeヾ(≧▽≦)ノ


 



















Now I come to meet Jasmine recentlyっ(〃▽〃)

.*・゜Little Happy for Today.゜・*. 
That I can stop alarm clock before it will alarm me (*´`)


Or more, Was Miyamoto Karin(*^▽^)/★*☆♪

 



 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11832649197.html