25 April 2014

I want to tell you Otsuka Aina

Good Evening Everyone ♪

The title in this time,
That "I want to tell you"
I will write my story today, all of my feeling
And I think I want to tell you



First, Since I was child I love sionging a song
I think I want to be singer in the future.
By the time as child, I have listen the song of C-ute
Although I think some people know,
and I also love Okai-san, longing with her

I have see about new announce
Mornong Musume 9th member audition
but I have lost in this audition
So I going to join Kenshuusei (that time call Hello! Pro egg)
I was decided to work as Hello! Pro Kenshuusei

When I'm in audition
I can remeber my introduce word
Otsuka Aina, Elementary Grade 6 students,
I alway alonging with Morning Musume and Okai-san!

Could.
All mean in that time

I want to debut as 
Morning Musume member
I thinking everytime
Really think so much...

I want to meet Okai-san as
one fan and one senoir

I was laugh
Everyone called me Kenshusei
And Good luck for kenshuusei work
I want be back dancer for Okai-san in Hello! Project concert?!
Brain of Otsuka Aina that time
I was desperate to practice

But there  have some audition between Kenshuusei
It was the same feeling.

Debut is only 1 word that I want
Start to do my best again
Let's do my best for a little time with Hello! Project concert
My goal was
「I want to see Okai-san!」
Feelingof that time was full





I'm such as the matter

Kenshusei Member around me
Also same dream, such as
I want to debut
「I want to have work」

Because that feeling, I can do it
「I'm now is my real me」 
Became aware of true

Until now I also think
"I want to debut" and
"I want to do my best with my debut"
Once at conversation
 Although we have responded with,
"Sure, I will work hard"

First become to think
It's debut as an idle?」
This question has starting


 I don't the feeling of each person
Idol for me, Work wothout money but work with take care everyone
I seem Everyone are Many people)Cute(c u t e)」 
That's all

I don't think I'm cute
If so far image than I think
For the first time of everything
Such as IdolI thought It too difficult

So worry about continue working as Kenshuusei 
Where is my dream when I was child?
I want to be a singer
When I looking it back
I also remember that feeling  
I think my singing, was not been progress.

At that time (of course, I still like that)
This's one level  to be the best singer
 So I can't remember howmany years, I have pay to my dream
That I have new idea
I want to sing and do my best as I can, 
I want to everyone to remember me 

And Have announce to choose me as new unit
That is my debut for the first and great
Work with everyone, I was scared, when I have listen my name

and going to make this group growing up in the future
That's my all story before debut




But the other hand,
Because It wasn't necessarily to debut soon,
My way also far....

I mean the feeling of everyone
I have to think positively 
But I'm so worry about accidentally song
It was a situation, and I should be able to growing up
If this goes on ..., The great where I was impatient,

It was a major debut announcement.

I was really worried.


I think it also possible to grow up after debut
Also grow late from now
I can remember the major debut and also have a discussion,
I think my dream about debut have come true, It so difficult to debut

Who still support
I think so, 
Do my best for everyone who cheer
I do my best
Good, The song, Everyone gave me compliments.
I have listen and I'm so happy
But I don't great at singing so much
It was very complicated ...

Personality of me,
I think It will graces, kindness someday.
 I would think.
Yes, for the one day I try to stop my dream

Happy Happy
Such as, From friend and family and everyone,  
It was happy, This's great right?
 Some power have hidden to the debut single
 I think that it was not bothering.
 But debut time is in my power now
I beleive it 

I'm choose singing because I love singing
I want to do for 10 years, 20 years
and be able to the highest level
Still, beleive, I think, I want to do work about sing

Everyone who alway support 
Thank you very much
A lot of Thank you
I can't stand on the debut way...
I'm sorry

Now Otsuka Aina, 

I'm not a singer
I don't have any work without study

I just only one of highschool student

This years now, grow up a little
I believe that I can come back to be a singer again
and I want to continue about my musical activities.


and to you again

I'm not alone because I have everyone
I should to work hard

So, It very long time,
and This's my tittle "I want to tell you"


Who read my blog to the end
Thank you very much





 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/ainaotsuka/entry-11832593127.html