24 April 2014

Surprised Miyazaki Yuka

Good Eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka




Today, I don't take a photo
So I going to find pic in my gallery
I have found it...♩





















This photo from
The Girls Live
With coordinate 
By Nakajima Saki-san from C-ute♡♡



I can't remeber it all
But It was fun~♩



 




















I took at the same time
there was another photo


Becaouse I didn't photo of today
I'm so surprise. laugh



It have happened
from recording
I'm so wonder. laugh




I want to present
My cutest sticker line...

Yesterday, I got the line of Frozen
Elsa and Anna




Well recent of member
Elsa and Anna
I really like to imitate  Anna


Sayuki went to see with me
And she like to imitate like me

Sayuki-chan today
I have talking with her
with full of stamp~♩





News

Hello! Station #64 has upload today
Juice=Juice
Live in Nagoya has pulish

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6sb1yLSB-c




Juice=Juice sing a song of
C-ute-san name  
Dance de bakoon! 





Well (・ω・)ノ See you ♡
 



Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11831629559.html