23 April 2014

Birthday of My Dad Takagi Sayuki

Thank for your work hardー♡
I'm Takagi Sayuki ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾



Today, I have lonely voice trainningー♡

From the time in Kenshuusei, I ask them the lessons, I love every teacher who come to teach me everything, Do my best for voice trainning。♡♡

You can aske everything with teacher, not only lesson, 
but alway teach me everything

Because I have meet for the first time in long time, I'm so nervous until now, But time so past quickly ( ;  ; )

It was fun.

In addition, I want to take lessons with teacher
っ₍₍ ( ๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞♡



Today is April 23
It was the birthday of Sayuki's fatherーーー∵⃝♡⍢⃝ ⍤⃝ ⍨⃝ 
∵⃝♡⍢⃝ ⍤⃝ ⍨⃝ ∵⃝♡⍢⃝

My dad alway take care members in my family every everyday 


It was great♡

I have talking to dad ◡̈⃝♩


Alway thank you♡
I loveっ(◍⁃͈ᴗ•͈)४४४♡*


I will do my best in the future




 













This  
The day before yesterday, Sayuki have make tomato soup(◍⁃͈ᴗ•͈)४४४♡*

 My sister really like it ぅ◡̈⃝❤︎
Yeahhh ♬





and and and andーーーーーっ♡♡



and and andーーーーIt was the happy day


Re

al

ly




Well for tomorrow  ♡♡♡


















 
fufufufu





 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11831625825.html