22 November 2013

Newcomer Takagi Sayuki

Everyone! ! ! ! !

What what!
What ! ! !


Juice = Juice , that received the Newcomer of  Japan Record Award♡♡


For this reason, TBS scheduled to broadcast on Monday, December 30 『The 55th! Japan Record Award』 that now I'm allowed to appear on♡

It is a program which I had seen after year.

 To be really nervous, but it is full of happy above all feeling! !


 Juice = Juice ...
I'll try to earn the "Best" Newcomer! !


 I'm really really glad (T. T)


work hard.
I'll try to join forces with five.
I will try a lot! ! !





There! How the treatment of blue tongue of blog yesterday, Thank you for letting me know♡

 Cool
Put poultice
Massage the lymph
The warm in hot towel


And so on, there are various ways cure, I'd think you know it all ♪



 Most
Oh! I see!
It was thought


 「The bed, not to sleep on the floor」
plan willl! ! Lol

Indeed, And then you smil
e ♡laugh 




 In Moraju iris today 「Forest For Rest ~Satoyama ・Satoumi Let's go to~SATOYAMA & SATOUMI with Wings of Courage」ーっ♡

you you you come 
 Let's shake hands! !


 Day after tomorrow also eventーっ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶♡

 Tomorrow, Takagi Sayuki care of , meet the large senior
 (◍•ᴗ•◍) ♪

Over funーぃっ!!!

I passed it over that anyone with a large large large senior!

Yes Yes ー(・∪・)♡


Oh! Oh jar tips! !

Sayuki such a person


 「◯◯ Like」
 Called Sa-Ma♡

Over you know⁇


Amazing After correct answer! Dangerous!





PS. After the twin tail today, when I got out, I mistook at Hello! Prokenshuusei Hamaura Ayano-chan , of their own reflection in the ground! Lol

 

 

















 Fu Fu ₍₍ ( ๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞♡



Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11710296319.html