16 November 2013

Food Miyazaki Yuka

Good eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka

In Hokkaido today
2nd single release 12/4

Release event ♡

I heard because the cold in  Hokkaido
Wearing a Heat Tech,
I was
sooo warm!

 But if you going out in Hokkaido
It's was not so cold too much
っ

Recently me if you think about
I'm heat to sensitive (T. T) ♡


At the time of MV shooting
I'll be ーーー a room
But
to cool have asked it

so only one 
I've been sweating

Why over. Why over. And
If you are making noise,
 


With a serious face of Meiku-san
It's said to be calm
Its expression is Omoshiroku


If I have made ​​fun
Did not wake up.



 Oh! Please ask♡























 Between today events
Staff-san

GODIVA Ice cream 
 I was bought ♡♡♡

The new products 
Hazelnut chocolate chip
Ate
ーーーーっ♡♡♡


Really truly and
It was delicious (*> ω <*)


 The pledge of ice
How can a well

At this time, always

Karin  not could eat
I've have her ice-cream
♡♡

 Because I love ice
I was very smooth ♡

Full so much rice
How can I don't think those who eat


 if to eat plenty ice♡


Everyone plenty
Is there something you can eat?
♡


To inform you♡

December 14 (Saturday)

 
CLUB CITTA' 25th Anniversary
CITTA IDOL FORCE

That I'm allowed to appeared to have been decided♡

Detailed information such as the time
The homepage of  following URL
Please see


 【HP】http://cittaidolforce.com/

Well (・ω・)ノSee you♡