16 November 2013

A good friend Juicer=Juice Takagi Sayuki


Good evening ♪

Today, I have come to Hokkaido today
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶♡

That bowl pork is for my lunch, even I take it,っっっっっっっ 
I eat something delicious
 ♡♡♡

It was a happy…(*´﹃`*)
 Past happiness, sigh came out. lol

 Then, finished three times event, now, tension high is extremely Juice = Juice. lol

























Yesー
It’s a meaning, are playing with friends together
♪ lol

Form now percent are you going to eat seafoodーっ♡


And tomorrow Naruchika final day (T. T)

Lonely, but you can have fun with all ! ! !


Oh! the problem of answer yesterday♡
Wow Sayuki-chan thing
,
「Sa Yuki-chan」

The correct answer is ... ♡!
It was
「Sayu King」ー(◍•ᴗ•◍) ♪

When you see comments, many people had to answer very well!

Amazing. Is great. Everyone.



And and!
Today 11/16 (Sat) from 25:30
~26:00 and ... ♡

RKB Radio
「Love On LoVendЯ !」Sayuki and Yuka to be cast two people♡♡

Please feel Takagi get nervous in front of Tanaka, ill at ease. Lol


PS.Everyone! What do you think about women's glasses?

Oyasuminasayuki♡