13 April 2014

Taste Miyazaki yuka

Good Eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka







Today 3rd Single
Releases Events  
in Higashibetsuin Hall.


Self-introduction of today 
It counts no less
miso soup in catering 


Catering
What something warm
 
 
 



I like miso soup
I was delicious ~♡♡♡


How I remember now...

So much in junoir high school!

Miso soup
I was addicted,


You can take from dried bonito and kelp broth 
You can take from anchovies

Because It was pie time
I had put the heat to the miso soup!


At all about the miso soup
I can remember all


Such as bad to boil miso  
I should to study to make again



Miss it~Miss it~。♡










Today from handshake meeting

They sell as goods
I got the T-shirt




 
















It was like this!  
Fresh for a change



Today, I was fun

Thank you very much~♡





Well (・ω・)ノ See you ♡






 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11821776719.html