14 April 2014

Fuwaa...Uemura Akari

Uemura Akari from juice=Juice☆☆



Thank you for alway comment my blog (*^◯^*)





I asked in blog yesterday



School physical education? School?


I have read all comment
So many time for sit in physical education

Sit like triangle right?

I listen people for the first time of mountain



I have taught.
I feel like a teacher!



Calling good!(^o^)




























 


I also happen of photo yesterday






















Yes, shoes of Akari
Heel long 12 cm, But why I don't wear yesterday,
 I thought that was their growth.




I said to MC today. laugh




One piece of iyazaki yuka  has coming
Akari have give to Yuka-chan as birthday gift
 


Look this photo
So pretty skirt (o^^o)




Already said in Yuka-chan blog
When met in the morning should to wear together,  was known before that
^_-☆




And,
 

such thing yesterday,



I got from staff, It was chiffon cake
It was delicoius

  




















I love  chocolate! ! ! !




It very delicious

 


 Pattern~(^o^)
























I don't want to eat it, It very delicoius



 Thank you!



 Another one thing























Fashionable laugh
also was delicious(*^◯^*)




Event was fun!!

I have meet so much people every time^_-☆
 




So Good Night♪

Or more, Was Uemura Akari!!





Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11821808913.html