23 April 2014

Solo… Uemura Akari

This's Uemura Akari from Juice=Juice!





Today, It was birthday of my cousin!




First, I love their all love a lot Tteyuu 23,

Akari already send e-mail to them!

Amazing (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)




Congratulations!





Because Today is my off day


I have clean up my room
It already clean now




Did you have a busy cleaning
At the time of Sayashi Riho-san
BD event




Video letter, rather photograph or rather your letter ...

Well, so time don't see it

Tension is MAX(∩˃o˂∩)♡




After, I want to ask you
When you clean up your room 

Did you  forgot money?



I have fallen,
My pocket money
It has recovered (o ^ ^ o)





Today,
Release day of  UTB! 


Me, Uemura Akari!



Solo taking˚*(¤̴̶̷́ॢω¤̴̶̷̀ॢ๑)₊.

I will post now


 



















About making
It looklike this























 Such as decide. laugh


In addition,
And I was wearing a uniform of Sukajan AND!





Somehow, as fashion
 It very very fresh fashion now




Even in interview
I alway nervous everytime....


But I do my best every time too, Please look by all mean ^_-☆




 Or more, Was Uemura Akari (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)




 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11831593272.html