23 April 2014

Determination Expressed! Otsuka Aina

Nice to meet you!


Many person long time I don't seen....


 It's Otsuka Aina ! ! !


Do you know who I am?
and I want to write a little story in my blog



For the beginning time...



In fact....It was done by Otsuka Shisui deux-san on April 20
I mean 『Girls Side (kari)』
I was allowed to
Public Recording at Internet radio

It don't have so much person that interesting in this event
Although I going to help their
and preparation of the event

I thought that 「I have sing a song~」
I try to do my best
I would ask them to participate, OK so I come up (o^^o)

For long time to singing infront of many people
A little nervous, But It was fun
Although I have to asked to participate... 
There's still a weak as ever 
I have to talk a lot, but I can't do as well
Come back for the question
It was accident in broadcast…(ーー;)



But ...
 

I'm allowed to participate in this event
It was my decide!




Otsuka Aina....sing

Want to sing!

So I will sing! !
 




But It not yet come
That I am allowed to participate in the event
Also acquaintancewith many people
I alway think I can do it
So much  consultation,
So was able to say that It was cooperate
 I think I want to grow up step by step



Performer of each event  
Many people
Everyone who coming
Thank you very much

I'll try it now ☆彡



For me,
Then some person know me
I will write my little dream in this blog 


Please consider the determination expressed in the meantime of today.

 Thank you very much!



and



Taken your permission to your parents! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !




Please be assured. laugh laugh



If have some mistake about english language, I'm sorry m(_ _)m
Credit: http://ameblo.jp/ainaotsuka/entry-11830390664.html