10 April 2014

Dance Dance Damce Dance Song Takagi Sayuki

Good Evevningー♡
This's Takagi Sayuki⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾


Today was a lot a lot a lot a lot and a lot of dance◡̈⃝❤︎

Tittle was seen ♫



That's right! Teacher always taken care of today, so see YOSHIKO teacher,

「Congratulations for your wedding♡!」
I said (◍⁃͈ᴗ•͈)४४४♡*




Have you ever wanted today.

Sayuki, really truly
Really?


I like the drink. ♡

After I come to drink carbonate, drink so much of corbonate  ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

After that, Sayuki like it

「
Difference Temperature」

Cold → Hot
But the best in particular. ♡



Super hot bath
My boday very hot today,With cold water shower,
Also fell sleep *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ 


Because I feel good thing~!♡

























In addition, although has become talk

Uemura Akari talking phone with her granda ♡


Happy. (Laughs)

After this, Uemura,

Had a good laugh. laugh

 
 


















Walk of Sayuking♛✧



p.s.
Juice=Juice notes,
Today Sayuki have charge, but I will wrie later




 Good Night♡




 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11819189371.html