15 March 2014

Sayaka Miyazaki Yuka

Good Eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yukaっ 




Today Aeon Mall
Have event in Hamamatsu

3rd single
I was allow to

Handshake meetinf and mini live ~。♡



Everyone you who came
Thank you⋈




Hair style blog yesterday
Let's me talk about

Ponytail
Twin tail at most
 


Everyne also like Straight most


Did you like it

Maki Maki?

Today i try to make new one~!


But I had three parts
 
1st straight hair
2nd Maki Maki hairs
3rd Braided + Maki Maki

that, I tried~♩
 
 
 
 
 
When I try to take a photo 
Kanazawa Tomoko-chan and
Uemur Akari-chan




has come~。♡
 
 
 
 




















Uemura-san hid face of Tomo




My face and I thought
Kanazawa-san hide

























 Oh! Oh yeah so.

I have received ice!

Favoriteーーーー
Ice cream♡♡hihi
 
 
 



 















rock-paper-scissors with everyone
Me → Choco
Tomo → Peach
Sa → Almond?
Ka → Popping shower
Aka → Cheese cake with strawberry



Lovely meal. ♡ with favorite ice






Information♡

「Greeting~Miyazaki Yuka~」
Today at 23.59 will close order!

I have a event
If you order it
I wonder for the solo first events. ? ? 
 
 
 
 
Well, already.




Well (・ω・)ノ See you ♡
 




 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11796938830.html