7 March 2014

Borrow Miyazaki Yuka

Good Eveinngヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka





Today! I borrowed DVD
in TSUTAYA~。♡

But I went with
Uemura Akari-chan

Because I rent for the first time
so nervous.
 




T-point card
I made

In such as a convenience store



They alway asked me
Do you have a T-point card? 

「no」っThat's my answer



This card now
ha
ーーーve Let us with
It is good? ?





Goody! fun





that kind today,
With Tsudanuma-san






3rd single launch
Was talk events.




A little snow for today
We wake in the cold
Thank you 



At the end of the event today
Photos with Kanazawa Tomoko-chan
After taking
 



 

 
Takagi Sayuki-chan
also come






Miyamoto Karin-chan
and Uemura Akari-chan join after that

 






We Juice=Juice all set.




When choosing DVD on TSUTAYA
Only one side DVD


Found the back of the heart
I don't know whether there is a representation
 


Shinzo no oku ga sowa sowa suru.
I think I made ​​fun.

This feeling someone
Did you get it? ?


Well, so fast DVD


You see the back to the house!






Well (・ω・)ノ See You ♡ 




 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11790327803.html