19 February 2014

Q&A...♡Takagi Sayuki

Good Morningー
This's Takagi Sayuki!





I'llーーーっanswer you question today, I'llーーーっrecruited♡






■ Did you attendance birthday number in Elementary school?

→ BeforeーーーOrder
Junior high school because It was birthday order, was earlier♡





■ It also easy to sing Hello! Project song, Do you have short name of Juice=Juice song?

→ Ehhーーーっwell

Watashi ka
Samidare
Ten Made (Sometime called "Ten nobo") 
Romance
Ijiwaru (Sometime "Ijiwaki") 
Hajimete
Hadaka
Arekore

I'm also reading♫





■ Idol (Your job in showbiz) What thing do you want to do?

→ Cake shop






■ Do you think the theater and the musicle will come?
 
→Think






■Who do you think, When saying famous musician?

→ Brook






 ■ Which name, That your friend called you in school?

→ Sayuki, Sayu (I'm sorry orz)






■ How long that you along with Haru-chan?

→ Soっっっっっmuch





■ You like long hair? or short hair?

→ I like short hair







■ What did you thing about Hello! Pro Egg? (*^o^*)

→ If you said triggered the opportunity, I like it♡






■Which you like dancing or singing? (Is it good?) 

→ I love singing ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾








Yes.
At the end for this time
ーーー(ृ    ु ´͈ ᵕ `͈ )ु ❤︎


 
























Today do the bestーーー!!






Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11775831958.html