11 February 2014

♪.Fate Kanazawa Tomoko

Good Evening
This's Kanatomo, Kanazawa Tomoko

Alway comments
Thank you.





Recently for Kanazawa like tea 


I should to drink

I really like it

I'm just thinking



But you know,
I have forget after 5 minutes.

The moment of drinking tea
I can't think only tea!
 



When you are eating Pizza
I don't think of pizza more



And I say every time.
 
「○○
But No.1 delicous in the world」
「○○ I like No.1」




The moments when I think so
What many food (drink),

 
Really that I like it (drink)!

I believe myself

From now
Since crisp plum




「
I like No.1 plum crisp」

I love it

It's so very
Delicous


Excellent~Yeah yeah.



But, really actually
But
…??


More and more for plum please come
Will appear ...?

I don't know




Even to go which way
Even to emit any words
And choose any color

There are many.
That you can remember in mind
 



But even at a loss,
Don't regret!

I thought




Don't hard If you want to do it
I have do my best every time




I want to say,
Well



At times
I think we lost a good Tatte?

It never
Wouldn't make sense


Correct answer  
Determined by someone 
I'll~try~



To live positively!  
Let's do all best !




He he he he he he



Well, Picture for this issue
All, it was Kanazawa Tomoko
~~~

 
 



















P.S.

Takagi Sayuki-chan
「I want to go to play」
But you are talking

It doesn't go easily.
 


This's the fate
Ahhh hahaha





Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11769463796.html