24 February 2014

Belong with Karin Takagi Sayuki

Good Morningー٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و 
This's Takagi Sayuki ♡



Yeah
Here come to see you again, I will introduce the girl, Who alway cute





Thats. 
























 She comb her hair with cute combー꒰✩'ω`ૢ✩꒱

Truely love for Sasuga-nyan
Yes ♫





Everーーyonーーe !!
What! ! !

Miyazaki Yuka and Takagi Sayuki birthdayevent has decided ♡♡



Will be held at Tokyo FM Hall on 4/15 (Tue)ーーーっ♡

Details such as time,
To 18:00 on Wednesday, 2/26
Please look at 「Hello! Project Fanclub Offical website」٩(๛ ̆ 3 ̆)۶♡
 

By Come on!
I'm so excited! ! !



Now, all of you.
Today is monday
You there.



Oh~work(School) I don't want to goーーー(T ^ T)っI think? ?

ChiっchiっchiっChiっchi ☝︎♡

Comfortably all the same! !
So Good luck
୧꒰๑͒•͈ꇵ͒•͈๑͒꒱୨ᵎᵎ

Because Sayuki like to work hard

 
Do
ーmyー best!
All of fun!


 I think you can do it…
Today's the first day for this weekーーー???







Byeーーーーーーーーーー!!!!!!! 





 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11780025088.html