27 January 2014

One thing to say....Uemura Akari

Juice=Juice, Uemura Akari




I want to said my favorite artistっ!




SEKAI NO OWARI is my first love


I have like then about 2011,「Starlight Parade」Okuchizu-san, 「This's my best song」




I think, 「Who sing this song???」っ If I have time, Iwill listen this song, I learned!



「I know before The release day of The Sleeping Beautyっ!」 



And, I went to watch SEKAI NO OWARI with Fukuda Kanon-san from S/Mileage


「I know for somtime (*´▽`)ノノ」I was saying! !



Fukuda Kanon-san said, It was said that there have been to live.


But I never went...

I want to go.



CD too, I'm not buy
, I feeling love!


I wonder If I can go to see them



But, and 「SEKAI NO OWARI」 becoming popular, It was great word to say, Many people come their concert











 My favorite song 「Tenshi no Akuma」&「Kacho Fu Getsu」!!





I also do my best in Juice=Juice!!!!!



Please love to hear it!




I'll talk about my like the other for tomorrow! !
 
 





Thank you for read me my long blog for long time!!




So good nght☆彡


Or more, Was Uemura Akari!
 





Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11759247094.html