13 December 2013

Ko Miyazaki Yuka

Good eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka

to Sayuki
that I gotーーーっ♡























the first time in a long time. ♩

I was small,
I really Kappaebisen


「Such quit! That does not stop」 

it had eaten thought

Do you know this song?
♡
(This is the guy that was flowing in the CM! )
 



At the same,「White balloons」
White rice cracker?

Cream such as chocolate
Sweets sandwiched
 

eat the frozen
I liked
♡

Because the crisp little
♩



What was probably frozen
I love since I was a small
I was.


Yogurt, cake, cheese 

Oreo, apples, etc. 

The mouth-watering and frozen
Thing was frozen!

Fresh cream 

To those Innovation freeze
Is nothing to flaky
It is difficult because there.
 



When you freeze the short cake 
eating strawberries

Strawberry is too frozen 

be over over really really
I become firmly
(;_;)

Now, I also happen to notice
Ice my favorite reason I
Wonder if such because frozen.




 

News ♡

Tomorrow!
December 14 (Sat) held
«CLUB CITTA '25th Anniversary
At CITTA IDOL FORCE »venue,


Juice=Juice『Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo / Hajimete wo Keiken-chuu』
The visitor who had you buy it, I present the «B2 size poster Sorosain entering» at first arrival

Click here for details

http://www.helloproject.com/news/1312131800_news_juicejuice.html
 




Oh, but cold to eat too
Each other's attention
ーーーっ♡




 
 
 

 












 By the way of Sayuki-chan
Facial expressions, has a title.


「Face that I do not know well」It seems

Well (・ω・)ノSee you♡ 


Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11728692662.html