26 November 2013

Time Miyazaki Yuka

Good eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka


 this from noon today
It has been two recorded radio. ♡
























Takagi Sayuki-chan !






















SATOYAMA & SATOUMI
At the time of the event

I was popular in the days of elementary and junior high school students
Innovation Trow pose

Say to Sayuki
you tried to take
♩






















Over was like this for sure!
Hey nostalgic

stand to sleep such as 8:00 when I was in junior high school



strong at night
study other than back to the house
Sleeping



Wake up to such as 3:00
During the school to go from there 

was studying such as homework. ♡


in the morning in time
3:00 to 6:00!

I feel a rare ♩ 
 


Everyone of the day
What time do you like most? ♡



 News

Juice = Juice's first! 

there is a check for baggage Association

Tokyo also  sold out
I have  

Please check
For more information, please click here
♩





http://ps.ponycanyon.co.jp/Juice-Juice/


Well (・ω・)ノ See you♡