24 November 2013

Love Loveっ Takagi Sayuki

Otsuka Reina♡

Today's the last day for Satoyama Satoumi Eventっ!

Word Hardっ♡


I was notice yesterday、Juice=Juice、And I've in large dressing room.
























Hey (laughs)
I'm always harden feeling!




Oh! !
There's a nice picture!




















6:30 at morning taken photo from Sayuki's house ꒰´ ु-௰ू-॰`꒱⋆。˚

Isn't it beautifulー♡⁇



 

 
















iPhone case, I bought together with Kudoー(͒⑅′࿉‵⑅)͒ෆ*

Picture over stickingー♡
Very cute 
Love Love ♡ 



 























 Mom's Yuka-chan, She wanted to make a gift (*´꒳`*)
Favorite shibafune ♡

Mom's Yuka Thank youっ!
I'm happy ♡!



Oh! Did you know pollack cream taste⁇

There,MeっっっI'm ate tea pasta cream! !

Super love! ! 
Recommended ♡

Such as a limited addition time, It's delicious, isn't itっ⁇
 Please tell me♪


P.S.
Look at Grave of the Fireflies, Ther are lightly crying




Oh That, 
「P.S.」っ  What?

The Blog has begun, After reading the blog together P.S.っwas written, Iine! And I think, I also have to find meaning that I can understand it

P.S Who I'm



Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11711266482.html