24 November 2013

Ryo Miyazaki Yuka

Good eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka


In Saitama Prefecture
SATOYAMA & SATOUMI
Three day in this Event
 

This's the last dayーっ♡

And everyone of Hello! Prokenshuusei



Tanabe Nanami-san♡



Kosuga Fuyaka-chan♡



Murota Mizuki-chan 



I will put a free time to taken a photo because there other had been taken tooっ!
This's the first time for this hair style

After ponytail
Feeling is crispy ♡

Oh, I put Atokontakuto 
I could go to know feeling 

When crispy any other 
will beっ
 
you were also the momentっ♩

Everyone and something
Do you know a moment? ♡



And in the event today
S/Mileage-san
There was cooking
...♩

A Theme secret until production
Was pounding
ーっ!

really Juice = Juice
unpleasant to drink green juice
I made so seriously (laughs)

Theme is 「Piragobo」
Because I love japanese food
Oh! Can make! I thought
 

somuch Story of cooking
But I did not
And I like to cooking
It's very enjoy

Also, I want to do. ♡



Well (・ω・)ノSee you♡