12 April 2014

Throat Miyazaki Yuka

Good Eveningヾ(*´•o•`*)ノ
This's Miyazaki Yuka


























This! This!

from Uemura Akari-chan


I got white onepiece 
from her as birthday gift♡



Today for the first time
Notice Aarii
From the time it was a change of clothes
had been excited♩



Notice~??and
I thought 

 Moment of Aarii
Been wearing~♡」っIf you noticed
Was gone.( ;  ; )


It after saying「Ahhh」っI was surprised.


Realize I think still.


and Todat at
Differ Ariake
3rd Single

Have event ~。♡


First Juice=Juice time

I have sing Hello! Project
senior song


So happy from last night 
We can practice a lot at home

If I had to sing various songs


When I wake up in the morning
It's accident ! I think

 I have after see
Because words came to mind


I wonder to convenience stores~
I found




 



















Please look
Character of Honey



Somehow if I eat this
So delicois and
Happy



It was fresh of honey


 I forgot to take yesterday
I'm sorry



 I'll take care for sing everytime!




Well (・ω・)ノ See you ♡





 Credit: http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11821049275.html